Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow, have we been out of service a while or what? Well, now that the day job is history, I have added the books back to our etsy page -ficklecrafters- I've combined some books to create collections of 3 - 4 books. I have several vintage books available and will (hopefully) be adding some other items soon. One glance in my craft closets and I have seen doll eyes and doll making supplies, jewelry supplies, fabric, fabric, fabric...... and much more. I even have a lot of odds and ends of when I sculpted Santas and dressed them. I'll get there eventually. Right now I'm into felting. I began with needle felting, moved on to wet felting and am now trying to figure out nuno felting. Anyway, I'm having fun and that's what it's all about. One day I might even add some finished work to our other etsy page - fiberfamily-
Time will tell......... Happy crafting
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment