Friday, March 20, 2009

Is it bad?

Cindy here.

Is it bad that I want to do 2, no 3, new crafts? All at the same time? How about if I don't know how to actually do any of them? No? I can learn them? All at the same time? See, I really think I'm just a tiiiiiny bit ADD. Maybe ADHD. Sure, I've never been diagnosed, but my brother has. And my Mom & I have self diagnosed ourselves. Anyway, that's another story.

I want to learn to make (and sell succesfully on Etsy) children's hair bows. They are seriously the cutest things ever. And from what I have seen, they sell really well. My quilling...not so well. I also want to make camera straps. I just purchased a new Canon Rebel, and would love to have one of those fancy-dancy straps that make you look oh-so-cool. I also want to learn digital scrapbooking. And how to be a decent photographer. And how to design blogs. And all the good stuff that goes along with that.

Hmmm...are you getting why we call ourselves Fickle Crafters?

No comments:

Post a Comment