Friday, February 6, 2009

I got a Cricut!

I got a new toy this week! I was watching TV (aka infomercial), and saw a program on the Cricut. I have seen them before, but had no idea how much it could do! After watching the program, I was convinced I needed one. Not wanted one, I needed one. Right then. I shopped Ebay & various websites through the weekend, and ended up purchasing the Cricut Expressions from Wal-Mart. I have purchased two cartridges off of Ebay, for less than half of the cost of what I found in-store. So, that means I have a total of 3 cartridges. I have the Palotino Storybook, (came with the machine) new Home Accents, and Mini Monograms.

Does anyone have any tips, and what are your favorite cartridges?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Dropping by from sits. A friendly welcome from a fellow blogger. Congrats on your find!

    BTW,I'm sponsoring a Valentine's Day giveaway at my blog, in case you're interested.

    Zen Cupcake Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added myself to your Followers list!

    ReplyDelete