Sunday, January 18, 2009

Paper Quilling Intro

Finally! A real post on our new blog! My name is Cindy, and my Mom & I have opened our own little shop on Etsy, selling various crafts that we make. I do paper quilling, embossing, and basically paper-related crafts. Each of us will try to blog at least a couple times a week on the crafts we are working on, or different little tips and tricks.

I have been quilling for a little over 3 years now. I saw it is a book, purchased the supplies, and taught myself. Paper quilling is a simple craft, and to make the different shapes, you twirl a piece of paper around a tool, let the shae expand, and form it into the shape you desire. Here are a few photos of projects I have completed.





As of right now, each of these are for sale on our Etsy site. We have many more, so please check us out. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the layered daisy.
    Good luck with your Blog and Esty!!

    Keep on Quillin',
    Denise
    http://www.customquillingbydenise.com/shop
    http://customquilling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad to see another quiller out there. If you are looking for some small design ideas for cards, scrapbooking etc. check out free patterns on our site www.Whimsiquills.com
    Pat Caputo

    ReplyDelete